Most of the time, my mind is preoccupied with distracting thoughts about something other than the task at hand. So I tend to forget things a lot. I call these thoughts The Axe Grinder, and The Bone Pickers.
People have to get used to being around me I think. Because not a lot of people wouldn't be upset if they where talking to someone, and the person whom they are talking to has absolutely no idea what you had just said.
At least some of my time everyday is dedicated to finding things that I have misplaced. Or going into another room, and forgetting what I went there for. I get lost easily, and have gotten myself into trouble trying to get myself back home again. I really have trouble seeing past the end of my nose. And, I bite my tongue when people are talking to me.
I do this so that I can pay attention to what is being said, and not having these "thoughts" drown out everything around me. What I really want is to have my thoughts flow in a normal fashion. Which I'm sure we all do. I like to say there is nothing better than a clean body, and a quiet mind. These are my goals for the future, and I think that writing is going to help get me there. .
Celeste and Kurt
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment