Saturday, July 24, 2010

Inclement Weather

     I love outer wear.  Ski parkas, wool caps, pack boots, leather gloves, and of course thermal underwear.  But, I live in the desert, so you'll usually find me overdressed in the winter. I'll be walking around all layered up, while everybody else is walking around wearing a jacket. 
     I love putting on my outer wear though. It makes me feel strong like I could survive the winter months knowing that I have the right apparel.
    Something that I really don't like about going outside is the wind.  In the summer time it kicks up sand storms, and in the winter it brings a cold windchill. It's got to be the biggest thing that I don't like about going outside in the winter, or the summer months.
   But, Celeste makes sure that I'm stocked up on all the summer, and winter cloths that I need.  Because of all the size changes I've gone through over the last year or so, I have three different wardrobes ranging from large, larger, and largest.