I sometimes like to break down words into syllables. I feel that by doing that, I can gain insight into how the english language was formed.
For instance: There are also names of people, places, and things that pretty much,"spelled out" what that person, place, or thing is going to be. Like a destiny waiting to be fulfilled.
Take Tiger Woods for instance: His last name,"Woods" are also a kind of golf club, and I think the name Tiger is someone who is a great hunter.
Then, there's the names of some people that also have a different meaning other than the name that was specified. Just spelled differently. Like Crystal Shanda Lear. Or, Amanda Lynn.
I also have noticed that some people's name matches their face. I even got it to where not only do I sometimes associate peoples names with their faces but, I associate some people into life like resemblances of one another. Even when they aren't necessarily related. Like different tribes or something.
Something like the Bible Story told about The Twelve Tribes of Babylon. Just before I go though, I wanted to share with you my favorite," play on syllables". It's "Chester Cheetah"or, Chest-Or-Cheetah.
Kurt, and Celeste
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment