I had just recently transferred to a new pharmacy a little while ago. Everything was going really smooth. They seemed to have all of my medications on file with the right amount a refills. So I was pretty pleased at what was going on.
Only, for some reason I've been having no luck timing my pharmacy pick up. The insurance company changed the amount of time I could refill my prescriptions from a week to eighty percent of the medication being used up. Which works out to be about six days for a thirty-day supply.
I had no idea that it had changed so when I called the pharmacy, and requested a refill, I wasn't able to get it. I ended up having to call the insurance company, and find out what was going on from them.
Not only did that happen, but on two other prescriptions, I was off on the number of days I had left before I needed to call, and have them refilled. due to the fact that I had three bottles of the same prescription lying around the house. It was like that, because the pharmacy that I'd transferred over from had filled some prescriptions that I didn't need yet. Which just happened to be the reason why I left that pharmacy.
I ended up calling in three different times to refill three different prescriptions, and it wasn't time to fill any of them yet. Largely, because of my own miscalculations. The second time I even called, and apologized. This time around, I thought that I should leave them alone, because I didn't want to make them angry.
My biggest problem after that was, they have a sign up in the lobby of the pharmacy stating that,"they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone". I started to think that they were talking about me when they hung that sign! Celeste is always telling me,"Kurt, they're too caught up in their own lives to be worrying about what's going on in yours".
Celeste and Norman
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment