Sometime in life, you might reach an impasse. I think in these times of your life, you might find out that you may not always be a champion. But maybe along the way, what you might find out is that you're having some small victories that turn into a life changing event. I call these events, "The End Of An Inning".
Because of this I believe in reincarnation. But with a twist. I think that you live, and die over and over without leaving the same body. Meaning you can live more than one life changing event, becoming a different person in the process.
Some of my most embarrassing moments dealing with SchizoAffective Disorder haunted me for a long time. But if you stop and think, you might just see victory in your future. At the end of an inning.
Celeste, and Kurt
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment