Monday, July 19, 2010

Big Chance Selection

     Celeste, and I met each other on the," NoLongerLonely", internet dating sight for people with a mental illnesses.  I think if you haven't visited this site yet, you should, at https://www.nolongerlonely.com/ .  And, the best part about it is its FREE!  If you're single, looking for a friend, or if you're looking for a long term comitment, this is the place to go!
    Celeste, and I actually talked on the phone for years before we finally met in person.  It was one of the greatist experiances I've ever had in my entire life.  You can even leave a testimonial on their dating site if you want to. 
     Celeste is one of the bravest people I've ever known. I've learned all kinds of stuff being with her.  Both of us have been dealing with our illnesses for a long time, and we've both learned how to be around one another.  

KurtandCeleste  

No comments: