I also like to donate things to charity when I can. What I like most about giving things to charity, is that it leaves me more room, for more stuff. New stuff.
Last season I donated a really cool Splitrail Ski Parka, a pair of leather biker boots, and some extra cloths that didn't fit me anymore to the local thirft store. And then, when I got a new pair of prescription eye glasses not too long ago, I had two extra sets of frames and some carrying cases when I was done. So I donated them to charity too.
I thought it might be nice to see somebody have a good pair of prescription eye glasses that they really might need. I stopped giving my clothes away to charity though. Just because, I never know when somebody in my family is going to need them.
Celeste, and Norman:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment