I,ve been diagnosed with OCD before, but if I take my medications right, I usually don't have a problem. There's times that I've made the same simple mistake three times in a row. Which really got my wheels to turning!
This anxiety disorder first started for me when I used to work. If I made three, or more mistakes in a day, I'd tell my boss that I needed to go home, because I was sick. That's one of the reasons why I was able to keep my job for so long, because when things got out of control at work, I would just go home right away. I knew I had to do this, because I used to try, and tuff it out. That's what got me to the point that I tried to commit suicide with tylonol somonex. I took forty eight of them.
It was in the middle of the night when I arrived home that day. The voices in my head talked me into the whole situation. They fed off of my anxiety about making too many mistakes at work. I thought that the voices were real angels from god, and since they were saying I should do it , I did it. They even told me how to do it. They said to just take the pills slow. So, I did. Afterwards I lye down in bed thinking that I would soon go to sleep, and never wake up. It wasn't long after that, I started to vomit.
It wasn't very long after that, my ex-wife, (who we will call Jane) woke up, saw what I was doing, and called nine-one-one.
Celeste and Norman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment